Elicit is dedicated to providing students with the inspiration that they need to dream and follow their goals. Students will get the opportunity to participate in our Academy programme and be given an experience that will transform their lives. An important aspect of the Elicit programme is the Dream board sessions. These are sessions in which each girl is asked to reflect on her dreams and aspirations. Elicit believes that visualisation is one of the most powerful mind exercises you can do. When you create a dream board and place it in a space where you see it often, you essentially end up doing short visualisation exercises throughout the day.
Students will get the opportunity to meet relevant, inspirational leaders, who will share their stories about their dreams, the risks and rewards and lessons they have learnt.
There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions, network and learn. Speaking and workshop sessions will be intermixed into the Academy programme as well as in school mentoring sessions and regular updates via social media and email.
Dream Academy Criteria
The ideal candidates are students who:
• Are currently in year 10
• Show potential but might lack support to realise their potential
• Need some guidance, inspiration and/or motivation
• Have a spark
• Don’t believe in themselves and could do with some self belief
• Are engaged inside or outside the class room
• Are intellectually curious
• Would benefit from hearing from inspirational Kiwi leaders
• Value and enjoy the opportunity to be part of Elicit